Find cheap hotels in Scrind-Frăsinet
Hotels from £610
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Scrind-Frăsinet
Most frequently booked hotels in Scrind-Frăsinet
Finding Scrind-Frăsinet Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Scrind-Frăsinet? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Scrind-Frăsinet has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Scrind-Frăsinet include:
- Floroiu Dam
- Octavian Goga Memorial House
- Fortress Ponor
When is the Best Time to Explore Scrind-Frăsinet?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Scrind-Frăsinet, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Scrind-Frăsinet are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and December. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas December and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Scrind-Frăsinet is 29 mm.