Find cheap hotels in Seaside Heights
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Seaside Heights
Most frequently booked hotels in Seaside Heights
Top budget Seaside Heights hotel deals
Top luxury Seaside Heights hotel deals
Finding Seaside Heights Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Seaside Heights? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 54 Seaside Heights hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for inexpensive hotels in Seaside Heights, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Seaside Heights offers various types of accommodation so you can find something that will work for you:
- 12 budget hotels
- 27 family-friendly hotels
- 7 luxury hotels
- 11 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Seaside Heights
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Seaside Heights, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise these hotels in Seaside Heights for their free breakfast:
- The Sea Garden Motel and Apartments
- Days Inn Seaside Heights / Toms River
- Econo Lodge Seaside Heights - Toms River East
The following Seaside Heights hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Surfside Motel
- Skyview Manor Motel
- Aztec Ocean Resort
Exploring Seaside Heights
The walkable city of Seaside Heights is known for its beaches, ocean views and waterparks. Popular attractions in and around Seaside Heights include:
- Coin Castle
- Seaside Heights Beach
- Casino Pier
- Seaside Heights Sky Ride
- Breakwater Beach
- Ortley Beach
- Funtown Pier
When arranging your Seaside Heights getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Seaside Heights?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Seaside Heights, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Seaside Heights are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and August, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 303 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 295 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 332 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 318 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Seaside Heights is 1248 mm.