Find cheap hotels in Seaside Park
Hotels from £56
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Seaside Park
Most frequently booked hotels in Seaside Park
Finding Seaside Park Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Seaside Park? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 7 Seaside Park hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Seaside Park
When you're thinking about where to stay in Seaside Park, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this hotel in Seaside Park for the free breakfast:
- Desert Palm Inn
The following Seaside Park hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Charlroy Motel
- Windjammer Motor Inn
- Desert Palm Inn
Travellers who stayed at this Seaside Park hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Ocean Block Seaside Cottage - Beach Tags, Linens, Bikes, - AUG 19-26 Still Open
Exploring Seaside Park
The walkable city of Seaside Park is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Seaside Park include:
- Island Beach State Park Entrance
- Seaside Park Beach
- Funtown Pier
- Seaside Heights Beach
- Barnegat Lighthouse
- The Museum at Barnegat Light
- Exelon Corporation Oyster Creek Generating Station
When making plans for your trip to Seaside Park, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Seaside Park?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Seaside Park, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Seaside Park are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are March and August, whereas February and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 303 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 295 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 332 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 318 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Seaside Park is 1248 mm.