Find cheap hotels in Seatons Village
Hotels from £58
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Seatons Village
Most frequently booked hotels in Seatons Village
Finding Seatons Village Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Seatons Village? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Seatons Village
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Seatons Village, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
These Seatons Village hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Blue Bay Antigua
- Blue Bay Antigua
Exploring Seatons Village
The city of Seatons Village has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Seatons Village include:
- Stingray City
- Nelson's Dockyard
- Dickenson Bay Beach
- Devil's Bridge
- Fort James
- Betty's Hope Sugar Plantation
When making plans for your holiday in Seatons Village, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to St. John's (ANU-V.C. Bird Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Seatons Village?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Seatons Village, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Seatons Village are typically October and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 153 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 239 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 389 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 311 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Seatons Village is 1092 mm.