Find cheap hotels in Sedati
Hotels from £6
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sedati
Most frequently booked hotels in Sedati
Finding Sedati Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Sedati? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 11 Sedati hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sedati
When you're deciding where to stay in Sedati, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Sedati for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Sinar 2
- Ardhya Guest House
The city of Sedati has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sedati include:
- Suroboyo Carnival Night Market
- City of Tomorrow
- Petra Christian University
- Al Akbar Mosque
- Royal Plaza Surabaya
- Surabaya Zoo
- Delta Stadium
When making plans for your trip to Sedati, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Surabaya (SUB-Juanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sedati?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Sedati, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sedati are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 21°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 32°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 15 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sedati is 47 mm.