Find cheap hotels in Selkirk
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Selkirk
Most frequently booked hotels in Selkirk
Finding Selkirk Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Selkirk? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Selkirk has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Selkirk include:
- Cottonwood Mansion Museum
- Selkirk Provincial Park
- Wilson MacDonald Memorial School Museum
- Coral Creek Golf Course
- Canadian Drilling Rig Museum
- Toronto Motorsports Park
- Cayuga Golf Club
When arranging your Selkirk getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Hamilton, ON (YHM-John C. Munro Hamilton Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Selkirk?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Selkirk, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Selkirk are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and December, whereas January and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Selkirk is 33 mm.