Find cheap hotels in Selva di Cadore
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Selva di Cadore
Most frequently booked hotels in Selva di Cadore
Finding Selva di Cadore Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Selva di Cadore? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Selva di Cadore
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Selva di Cadore, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotel in Selva di Cadore for the free breakfast:
The following Selva di Cadore hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Selva di Cadore enjoyed the on-site gym:
Exploring Selva di Cadore
The city of Selva di Cadore has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Selva di Cadore include:
- Church of Santa Fosca
- Fiorentina Valley
- Pescul-Fertazza Ski Lift
- Vittorino Cazzetta Museum
- Church of San Lorenzo
- Mount Cernera
- Mount Crot
When making plans for your trip to Selva di Cadore, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Bolzano (BZO) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Selva di Cadore?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Selva di Cadore, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Selva di Cadore are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 3°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 15°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 17°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 11°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Selva di Cadore is 31 mm.