Find cheap hotels in Sembalunbumbung
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sembalunbumbung
Most frequently booked hotels in Sembalunbumbung
Finding Sembalunbumbung Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Sembalunbumbung? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Sembalunbumbung has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sembalunbumbung include:
- Mount Rinjani
- Gunung Rinjani National Park
- Sendang Gile and Tiu Kelep Waterfall
- Sindang Gila Waterfall
- Oldest Mosque in Lombok
When arranging your Sembalunbumbung getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sembalunbumbung?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sembalunbumbung, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Sembalunbumbung are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sembalunbumbung is 43 mm.