Find cheap hotels in Senggigi
Hotels from £9
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Senggigi
Most frequently booked hotels in Senggigi
Top budget Senggigi hotel deals
Top luxury Senggigi hotel deals
Finding Senggigi Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Senggigi? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 87 Senggigi hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Senggigi, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Senggigi offers various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 38 airport hotels
- 14 budget hotels
- 38 family-friendly hotels
- 11 luxury hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Senggigi
When you're thinking about where to stay in Senggigi, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Senggigi hotels for the free breakfast:
- Airy Eco Pantai Senggigi Lombok
- Batu Bolong Cottages
- Hotel Bintang Senggigi
The following Senggigi hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Living Asia Resort & Spa
- Katamaran Hotel & Resort
- Kebun Villas & Resort
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Senggigi liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Sheraton Senggigi Beach Resort
- Holiday Resort Lombok
- The Jayakarta Lombok Hotel & Spa
The culturally-rich city of Senggigi is known for its surfing, snorkelling and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Senggigi include:
- Art Market Senggigi
- Senggigi Beach
- Pura Batu Bolong
- Nipah Beach
- Autore Pearl Farm and Showroom
- Bangsal Harbor
- Islamic Center NTB
When making plans for your holiday in Senggigi, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Senggigi?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Senggigi, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Senggigi are typically October and November, whereas the coldest months are usually August and July. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 22°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 11 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Senggigi is 43 mm.