Find cheap hotels in Sent
Hotels from £62
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sent
Most frequently booked hotels in Sent
Finding Sent Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Sent? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sent
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Sent, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Sent for their free breakfast:
- Pensiun Aldier
This Sent hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
The city of Sent has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sent include:
- Not dal Mot Park
- Vinschgau Valley
- Ortler Ski Arena
- Swiss Alps
- Val Sinestra Suspension Bridges
- Scuol Ski Resort
- Bogn Engiadina Baths
When is the Best Time to Explore Sent?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Sent, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sent are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and September, whereas December and November have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 10 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sent is 25 mm.