Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 11 minutes by foot from Namsan Park and a 3-minute drive from Gyeongbok Palace
- Free airport and local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 1156 reviews
About the Royal Hotel SeoulLocation 61, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, 04538
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness centre, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Royal Hotel Seoul. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and An area shuttle are free. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Seoul hotel is smoke free.
- 310 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- Built in 1971
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) (69.3 km / 43.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Royal Hotel Seoul offers 310 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2016.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Grand Kitchen – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
The Garden – On-site Cafe. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Patisserie Etocle – This Cafe specialises in French cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:30 PM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6:30 PM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Children ages 12 and under are excluded from the executive lounge daily from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 35000 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 10000 per night
- Extended parking fee: KRW 76000 per day
- Early check-in fee: KRW 55000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: KRW 44000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Hotel Seoul
- Royal Seoul
You should know
- Royal Hotel Seoul offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.