Find cheap hotels in Serhiivka
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Serhiivka
Most frequently booked hotels in Serhiivka
Finding Serhiivka Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Serhiivka? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Serhiivka has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Serhiivka include:
- Zatoka Beach
- Port of Belgorod-Dnestrovsky
- Akkerman Fortress
When is the Best Time to Explore Serhiivka?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Serhiivka, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Serhiivka are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and November, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 73 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 116 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 113 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 106 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Serhiivka is 408 mm.