Find cheap hotels in Serravalle Scrivia
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Serravalle Scrivia
Most frequently booked hotels in Serravalle Scrivia
Finding Serravalle Scrivia Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Serravalle Scrivia? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Serravalle Scrivia
When you're thinking about where to stay in Serravalle Scrivia, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Serravalle Scrivia hotel for the free breakfast:
- Serravalle Golf Hotel
Exploring Serravalle Scrivia
The city of Serravalle Scrivia has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Serravalle Scrivia include:
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- House Museum Fausto Coppi
- Castello di Borgo Fornari
- Natural Park of Capanne Marcarolo
- Castello della Pietra
- Tortona Castle
- San Bartolomeo Church
When making plans for your holiday in Serravalle Scrivia, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Serravalle Scrivia?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Serravalle Scrivia, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Serravalle Scrivia are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 319 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 255 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 216 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 498 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Serravalle Scrivia is 1288 mm.