Find cheap hotels in Seto
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Seto
Most frequently booked hotels in Seto
Finding Seto Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Seto? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Seto has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Seto include:
- Nagoya Castle
- Atsuta Shrine
- Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry and Technology
- Higashiyama Zoo and Botanical Garden
- Nagoya Dome
- Tokugawa Art Museum
- Nagoya City Science Museum
When making plans for your trip to Seto, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Seto?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Seto, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Seto are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas December and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 258 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 307 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 17°C. Average precipitation for this season is 343 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 232 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Seto is 1140 mm.