Find cheap hotels in Sevigny-Waleppe
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sevigny-Waleppe
Most frequently booked hotels in Sevigny-Waleppe
Finding Sevigny-Waleppe Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Sevigny-Waleppe? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Sevigny-Waleppe has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sevigny-Waleppe include:
- Promenade des Isles
- Aquatic Centre Galea
- Museum of the Dark Ages
- Museum of Thierache
- Pays de Thierache Tourism Office
When is the Best Time to Explore Sevigny-Waleppe?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Sevigny-Waleppe, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sevigny-Waleppe are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and May, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Sevigny-Waleppe is 594 mm.