Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with cable TV, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at AC Lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Just a 3-minute drive from Fibes Conference and Exhibition Center and 10 minutes from Torre del Oro Watchtower
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57.0% of guests recommend out of 425 reviews
About the AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by MarriottLocation Calle de Luis Fuentes Bejarano, 45, Seville, Seville 41020
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott offers its guests an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness centre. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 8245 square feet (766 square metres) and includes conference centres. A terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Seville hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 144 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 8245 sq ft of conference space
- 766 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2002
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Train station: Seville San Bernardo Station (6 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
AC Hotel Sevilla Forum by Marriott offers 144 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
AC Lounge – This gastropub specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a steam room and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.10 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- AC Hotel Forum Sevilla
- AC Hotel Sevilla Forum Marriott
- AC Hotel Sevilla Forum Marriott Seville
- AC Sevilla Forum Hotel
- AC Sevilla Forum Marriott
- AC Sevilla Forum Marriott Seville
- Forum Sevilla
- Hotel AC Forum Sevilla
- Hotel Sevilla AC Forum
- Sevilla Forum Hotel
- Ac Hotels Seville
- Ac Hotel Seville
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.