Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service and premium bedding
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- The 2 restaurants, poolside bar and 2 bars/lounges offer choices for drinking and dining
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include 24 meeting rooms, a conference centre and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the pool
- Within a 10-minute walk of Plaza de Espana and Maria Luisa Park
Reviews from Trip Advisor
81.0% of guests recommend out of 4413 reviews
About the Meliá SevillaLocation Dr Pedro De Castro 1, Seville, Seville 41004
Meliá Sevilla offers its guests a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 24 meeting rooms available. Spa services, a terrace, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility are also featured at the business-friendly Meliá Sevilla. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. This 4-star Seville hotel is smoke free.
- 365 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) (9.8 km / 6.1 mi)
- Train station: Seville San Bernardo Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Meliá Sevilla offers 365 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and blackout curtains. Beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Restaurante Mosaico – This restaurant only serves lunch.
Elyxr – This cocktail bar serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
Quimera Food&Pool – This rooftop bar is located by the pool and specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
Quimera Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a 24-hour fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Golfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: This property’s Half Board and Full Board rates do not include beverages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 25 for adults, and EUR 15 and EUR 25 for children (approximately)
- A facilities fee includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Melia Sevilla
- Melia Sevilla Hotel
- Melia Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Melia Sevilla Seville
- Sevilla Melia
- Melia Hotel Sevilla
- Melia Hotel Seville
- Meliá Sevilla Hotel Seville
- Meliá Sevilla Hotel
- Meliá Sevilla Seville
- Meliá Sevilla
You should know
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in April and close in October.
- Pool access available from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.