Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showerheads
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a meeting room, a terrace and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 18.5 miles (29.8 km) from Longleat and 16.3 miles (26.2 km) from Center Parcs Longleat Forest
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 703 reviews
About the The Grosvenor ArmsLocation The Commons, Shaftesbury, England SP7 8JA
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly The Grosvenor Arms.
- 16 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (71.2 km / 44.2 mi)
- Train station: Gillingham Dorset Station (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
The Grosvenor Arms offers 16 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 11 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This bistro specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance to request a room on a floor with elevator service. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 0 and GBP 25 for adults, and GBP 0 and GBP 25 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grosvenor Arms Hotel Shaftesbury
- Grosvenor Arms Hotel
- Grosvenor Arms Shaftesbury
- Grosvenor Arms
- The Grosvenor Arms Shaftesbury, Dorset