Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies or patios, MP3 docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- For dining with a poolside location, stop by THE MARKET, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the 3 outdoor pools
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, 2 outdoor tennis courts and a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Steps from Nabq Bay and 13 minutes by car from Jackson Reef
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
88.0% of guests recommend out of 4272 reviews
About the Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El SheikhLocation Nabq Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai Governorate 3150
All-inclusive room rates at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh are available. These rates are higher because they include on-site food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All buffet meals, snacks and local beverages included
- In-room minibar (some restrictions)
- Limited gourmet or à la carte dining
- Alcoholic beverages
- Room service
- Yoga classes/lessons included
- All meals served buffet style
- On-site entertainment and activities included
- À la carte or gourmet dining is limited
- Local beverages and soft drinks only
- Additional gratuities accepted
- Airport transfers not included
- Minibar beverages - restrictions apply
- Gratuities not included
- Fitness facilities included
- All food and beverages included
- Tennis included
- Alcoholic beverages not included
- All land activities, recreational facilities and equipment included
- Room service not included
Some rates at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh are all-inclusive. These rates include on-site meals and beverages, and may include taxes and gratuities. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages and other amenities. Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. Hit the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. Cool off in one of the 3 the outdoor swimming pools at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh, and enjoy amenities such as the marina and the free kids' club. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. This Beaux Arts resort also offers a kid's pool, outdoor tennis courts and a fitness centre. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Sharm El Sheikh resort is smoke free.
- 324 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 14 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2010
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Sharm El Sheikh (SSH-Sharm El-Sheikh Intl.) (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh offers 324 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies or patios. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Sharm El Sheikh resort provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony or patio
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
THE MARKET – This poolside restaurant serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
FELLINI – This poolside fine-dining restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
RED SEA WHARF – This poolside restaurant specialises in seafood and only serves dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the resort. 3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 14 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Playground on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Volleyball on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests booked in an Egyptians and Residents Only room category must present proof of residency (Egyptian ID or residence permit) at check-in. The hotel reserves the right to amend the rate if valid proof is not provided. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 08 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: USD 45 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cleopatra Luxury
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm el Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Sharm el Sheikh
- Cleopatra Resort
- Luxury Cleopatra
- Luxury Cleopatra Resort
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort
- Cleopatra Luxury Hotels Resorts
- The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Cleopatra Luxury Resort Sharm El Sheikh Egypt - Nabq Bay
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Travelife, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.