Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Within a 15-minute walk of Arts Tower and University of Sheffield
Reviews from Trip Advisor
46.0% of guests recommend out of 614 reviews
About the The Rutland HotelLocation 452 Gossop Road, Sheffield, England S10 2PY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly The Rutland Hotel also features a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Sheffield hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 63 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1800
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood) (41.4 km / 25.7 mi)
- Train station: Sheffield Station (3.2 km / 2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Rutland Hotel offers 63 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. 23-inch Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in before midday is at a charge of £10.00 and late check-out until 4pm is at a charge of £20.00, subject to availability. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note the kitchen is undergoing refurbishment on 23rd and 24th April. Breakfast will be served, however there will be no lunch or dinner meals available. We do apologise for any inconvenience. Staff will direct guests to local restaurants and provide takeaway options.
This property's kitchen will be closed between 11 AM and 5 PM from 1st August 2019 to 1st September 2019 due to refurbishment. Bar menu will be available on request. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP £5.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Rutland Hotel Sheffield
- Rutland Sheffield
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.