Find cheap hotels in Shimabara
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Shimabara
Most frequently booked hotels in Shimabara
Finding Shimabara Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Shimabara? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Shimabara
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Shimabara, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Shimabara hotel is liked by travellers for the swimming pool:
- Hotel Nampuro
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Shimabara appreciated the on-site gym:
- Hotel Nampuro
The city of Shimabara has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Shimabara include:
- Honkoji Temple
- Shimabara Castle
- Shimabara Church
- Shimabara Sports Park
- Mt Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall
- Ryukyu Islands
- Unzen-Amakusa National Park
When arranging your Shimabara getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Shimabara?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Shimabara, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Shimabara are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 11 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Shimabara is 39 mm.