Find cheap hotels in Shioya
Hotels from £26
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Shioya
Most frequently booked hotels in Shioya
Finding Shioya-machi Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Shioya-machi? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Shioya-machi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Shioya-machi include:
- Kinugawa Hot Springs Fureai Bridge
- Tobu World Square
- Kinugawa Onsen
- Kinu Tateiwa Otsuribashi
- Nikko Hanaichimonme
- Nikko Sarugundan
- Trick Art Museum
When is the Best Time to Explore Shioya-machi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Shioya-machi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Shioya-machi are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas January and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Shioya-machi is 40 mm.