Find cheap hotels in Siculiana
Hotels from £37
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Siculiana
Most frequently booked hotels in Siculiana
Finding Siculiana Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Siculiana? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Siculiana
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Siculiana, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise this Siculiana hotel for the free breakfast:
- Sole Mediterraneo Resort
This Siculiana hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Villa Sikania Park
The city of Siculiana has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Siculiana include:
- Torre Sala Nature Reserve
- Eraclea Minoa Ruins
- Scala dei Turchi
- Orientata Foce del Fiume Platani Nature Reserve
- Scala dei Turchi Beach
- Port of Porto Empedocle
- Secca Grande Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Siculiana?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Siculiana, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Siculiana are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas June and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Siculiana is 20 mm.