Find cheap hotels in Sigtuna
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sigtuna
Most frequently booked hotels in Sigtuna
Finding Sigtuna Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Sigtuna? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 5 Sigtuna hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sigtuna
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Sigtuna, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Sigtuna hotels for the free breakfast:
- Hotell Kristina
- Stora Brännbo
- 1909 Sigtuna Stads Hotell
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Sigtuna enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Sigtunahöjden Hotell & Konferens
- Stora Brännbo
The city of Sigtuna has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sigtuna include:
- Sigtuna Golf Club
- St. Olof's Church
- Sigtuna Museum
- Watch Hill
- Drake Garden
- Sigtuna Marina
- Carolina Rediviva Library
When arranging your Sigtuna getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sigtuna?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Sigtuna, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sigtuna are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 5°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and -1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 107 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 203 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 12°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 147 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sigtuna is 548 mm.