Find cheap hotels in Sikiá
Hotels from £63
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sikiá
Most frequently booked hotels in Sikiá
Finding Sikiá Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Sikiá? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Sikiá has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sikiá include:
- Toroni North Beach
- St. Atanasios Church
- Kalamitsi Beach
- Toroni Castle Ruins
- Sarti Beach
- Porto Koufo Beach
- Sarti Templom
When is the Best Time to Explore Sikiá?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sikiá, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Sikiá are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 122 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 115 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 14°C. Average precipitation for this season is 70 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 25°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 163 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sikiá is 470 mm.