Find cheap hotels in Silchar
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Silchar
Most frequently booked hotels in Silchar
Finding Silchar Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Silchar? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Silchar?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Silchar, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Silchar are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 76 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 18°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 696 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 749 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 102 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Silchar is 1623 mm.