Find cheap hotels in Sinarades
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sinarades
Most frequently booked hotels in Sinarades
Finding Sinarades Hotels
So, you're considering going to Sinarades? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Sinarades hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Sinarades
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Sinarades, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Sinarades hotel is popular with travellers for the swimming pool:
- Mayor Pelekas Monastery
Guests who stayed at this Sinarades hotel enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Mayor Pelekas Monastery
The tucked away city of Sinarades is known for its restaurants and beaches. Popular attractions in and around Sinarades include:
- Pelekas Beach
- Glyfada Beach
- Agios Gordios Beach
- Myrtiotissa Beach
- Mirtiotissa Monastery
- Ermones Beach
When making plans for your trip to Sinarades, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Corfu (CFU-Ioannis Kapodistrias) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sinarades?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Sinarades, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Sinarades are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas June and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sinarades is 28 mm.