Find cheap hotels in Sîncraiu
Hotels from £608
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sîncraiu
Most frequently booked hotels in Sîncraiu
Finding Sîncraiu Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Sîncraiu? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Sîncraiu has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sîncraiu include:
- Octavian Goga Memorial House
- Floroiu Dam
When is the Best Time to Explore Sîncraiu?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Sîncraiu, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sîncraiu are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sîncraiu is 30 mm.