- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 1 min walk
- HarbourFront Centre
- 10 min walk
- Singapore Cruise Centre
- 13 min walk
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Travelodge Harbourfront is in Singapore's Harbourfront neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Singapore Cruise Centre and Boat Quay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit S.E.A. Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore™. Check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium, and consider making time for Adventure Cove Waterpark, a top attraction not to be missed.
- VivoCity - 1 min walk
- HarbourFront Centre - 10 min walk
- Singapore Cruise Centre - 13 min walk
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 16 min walk
- Marine Life Park - 16 min walk
- HarbourFront Station - 4 min walk
- JB Sentral - 38 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lodge – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Venue 2 – Restaurant offering Halal dishes.
- Sky Bar – Beachfront rooftop bar. Serves light fare on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Position for price is good. The main issue is they charge the full stay rate as a holding/bond charge for the accomodation rather than a notional amount for example $100. This is exorbitant and is a blatant price/money grab. Given the funds are not released to the payee dependant on the bank for anywhere up to 14-30 days post stay.