- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Singapore Botanic Gardens
- 17 min walk
- Lucky Plaza
- 19 min walk
- Mustafa Centre
- 4 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Novotel Singapore on Stevens is in a shopping district and near a metro station. National Museum of Singapore and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Sultan Mosque and Merlion. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Botanic Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Singapore National Stadium.
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 17 min walk
- Lucky Plaza - 19 min walk
- Mustafa Centre - 4 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 5 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 5 min drive
- Newton Station - 17 min walk
- JB Sentral - 30 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Food Exchange – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- L Apertif Tapas Bar – Tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
- Winestone – Open daily.
About this property
Novotel Singapore on Stevens
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities