- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Palawan Beach
- 4 min drive
- S.E.A. Aquarium
- 6 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™
- 7 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is near a metro station and on the beach. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles Place and Orchard Road. Travelling with kids? Don't miss S.E.A. Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore™.
- Palawan Beach - 4 min drive
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 6 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 7 min drive
- Singapore River - 9 min drive
- National University of Singapore - 13 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 10 min drive
- JB Sentral - 46 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Silver Shell Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Casserole – Family restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 8 Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bubble Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is perfect for families with kids. From baby to children food, kids pool and water slides to kids playroom. We enjoyed our stay very much. Highly recommended!