Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Indulge with aromatherapy, massages or body treatments at Willow Stream Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Raffles City and 11 minutes on foot from Merlion
- Train station pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore ratings based on 42 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore
14 Nov 2018 by Katya Herting
Dear Guest, we are glad you liked our central city location! We appreciate your feedback for our continual improvement. We look forward to hosting you comfortably again soon! Warm regards, Katya Herting, Hotel Manager
Centrally located hotel
Nice hotel but ..
Room not as described and bed sheets were never changed.
very nice hotel
A 5 star hotel in name only
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
About the Swissotel The Stamford, SingaporeLocation 2 Stamford Road, Singapore, 178882
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 the outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 480 square feet (45 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore was completed in January 2019. This 5-star Singapore hotel is smoke free.
- 1252 guestrooms or units
- 72 levels
- 480 sq ft of conference space
- 45 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1986
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Singapore (SIN-Changi) (20 km / 12.4 mi)
- Metro station: City Hall Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Swissotel The Stamford, Singapore offers 1252 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. LED televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Singapore hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Alligator Pear – On-site restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Willow Stream Spa has 23 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 23
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Rooms are not facing the Marina Bay or Padang during SG50 National Day Parade rehearsals/performances, non-track views during F1 period, and non-fireworks views during New Year Eve. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 150 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 44.73 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: SGD 33 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Hotel
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.