Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, LCD TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location's nightlife and the family-friendly amenities
- Steps from Changi Point Ferry Terminal and 3 minutes on foot from Changi Village Food Centre
- Free airport shuttle service
Village Hotel Changi ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Village Hotel Changi
3 Apr 2019 by Ramesh Kanesan
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We hope to see you again soon. With kind regards,
30 Jan 2019 by Ramesh Kanesan
Thank you for sharing your review with us, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and amenities the hotel has to offer. We are also delighted to hear that you liked our location and its surroundings. We appreciate your time in sharing this review and look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Singapore. Best regards,
18 Jan 2019 by Jay
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking your time to share your stay experience with us. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay at Village Hotel Changi. Your review is much appreciated. Your feedback pertaining to our outsource shuttle driver will be shared to relevant department to further improve their service. At Village Hotel Changi, we always striving for continuous improvement. We value your feedback, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to enjoy our hospitality. Warm regards, Jayvy Gamboa Senior Assistant Manager
16 Dec 2018 by Jay
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time to share your recent encounter during your stay with us. It is truly disheartening to hear that your experience has fallen short. Please note that the feedback has been highlighted to our team and certainly, we will look into the areas that we can improve. Thank you again for your support and we sincerely hope to welcome you back in the near future. Warm regards, Jayvy Gamboa Senior Assistant Manager
2 Sep 2018 by Jay
Dear Arblaster, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent experience at Village Hotel Changi. We are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable stay experience marked by our well-appointed rooms and facilities and warm refined service. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable experience here at Village Hotel Changi. Warm regards, Jayvy Gamboa Senior Assistant Manager
3 night stay......super
Close to Hawker Centre!
About the Village Hotel ChangiLocation 1 Netheravon Road, Singapore, 508502
Village Hotel Changi offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3606 square feet (335 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Vending machine, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Village Hotel Changi. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available at scheduled times). Free self parking is available. This 4-star Singapore hotel is smoke free.
- 380 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 3606 sq ft of conference space
- 335 sq. m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Singapore (SIN-Changi) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Village Hotel Changi offers 380 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Saltwater Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
La Cantina – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Chou Bei – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Vau – This wine bar serves brunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Vau – On-site wine bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 11 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6:30 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 82.39 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 82.39 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Village Hotel Changi Singapore
- Village Hotel Changi
- Village Changi Singapore
- Village Changi
- Village Hotel Changi By Far East Hospitality Singapore
You should know
- Village Hotel Changi offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.