Find cheap hotels in Singapore
Hotels from £76
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Singapore
Most frequently booked hotels in Singapore
Top budget Singapore hotel deals
Top luxury Singapore hotel deals
Finding Singapore Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Singapore? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Chinatown Heritage Center, National Orchid Garden and Universal Studios Singapore®. You can choose among 517 Singapore hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Singapore, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Singapore has a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 86 airport hotels
- 303 budget hotels
- 301 family-friendly hotels
- 158 luxury hotels
- 20 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Singapore
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Singapore, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Singapore hotels for the free breakfast:
- Holiday Inn Express Singapore Katong
- Holiday Inn Express Singapore Clarke Quay
- The Quincy Hotel
These Singapore hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Marina Bay Sands
- PARKROYAL on Beach Road
- Siloso Beach Resort, Sentosa
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Singapore appreciated the on-site fitness centre:
- One Farrer Hotel & Spa
- Carlton Hotel Singapore
- PARKROYAL on Pickering
The vibrant city of Singapore is known for its architecture, monuments and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Singapore include:
- Chinatown Heritage Center
- National Orchid Garden
- Universal Studios Singapore®
- Singapore Turf Club
- Asian Civilisations Museum
- Esplanade Theatres
- Raffles City
When making plans for your trip to Singapore, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Singapore (SIN-Changi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Singapore?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Singapore, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Singapore are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas July and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 22 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 17 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 24 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Singapore is 82 mm.