Find cheap hotels in Siridao
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Siridao
Most frequently booked hotels in Siridao
Finding Siridao Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Siridao? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Siridao
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Siridao, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Siridao hotel for the free breakfast:
- Bambolim Beach Resort
This Siridao hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Bambolim Beach Resort
The city of Siridao has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Siridao include:
- Bambolim Beach
- Anjuna Beach
- Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Church of St. Cajetan
- Fort Aguada
- Sinquerim Beach
When making plans for your trip to Siridao, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Siridao?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Siridao, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Siridao are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 801 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1665 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Siridao is 2606 mm.