Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and minibars
- Free English breakfast offered
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine and garden views while dining at LOrangerie
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, body treatments or facials at Thermal spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the beach
- Steps from Scaliger Castle and 13 minutes on foot from Grotto of Catullus
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 656 reviews
About the Grand Hotel TermeLocation Viale Marconi, 7, Sirmione, BS 25019
Grand Hotel Terme offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A hot tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Grand Hotel Terme. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 5-star Sirmione hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 54 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bergamo (BGY-Orio Al Serio) (88.3 km / 54.9 mi)
- Train station: Desenzano del Garda Station (9.1 km / 5.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Grand Hotel Terme offers 54 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast.
LOrangerie – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
Thermal spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with hot springs/mineral springs, a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath and indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen).
The spa is open daily. Guests under 3 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 3
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Outdoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 16 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 90 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: EUR 16 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Hotel Terme
- Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione
- Grand Terme
- Grand Terme Sirmione
- Grand Hotel Sirmione
- Grand Hotel Terme Sirmione, Lake Garda, Italy
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Grand Hotel Terme offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).