Find cheap hotels in Sirohi
Hotels from £13
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sirohi
Most frequently booked hotels in Sirohi
Finding Sirohi Hotels
So, you're considering going to Sirohi? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Sirohi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Sirohi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Sirohi are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 42°C during the day and 19°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 77 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 39°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 211 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 37°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 0 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Sirohi is 288 mm.