Find cheap hotels in Siroki Brijeg
Hotels from £15
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Siroki Brijeg
Most frequently booked hotels in Siroki Brijeg
Finding Siroki Brijeg Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Siroki Brijeg? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Siroki Brijeg
The city of Siroki Brijeg has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Siroki Brijeg include:
- Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Siroki Brijeg Square
- Pecar Stadium
- Bijeli Brijeg Stadium
- University of Mostar
- Stari Most
- Humac Franciscan Monastery
When making plans for your trip to Siroki Brijeg, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Mostar (OMO-Mostar Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Siroki Brijeg?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Siroki Brijeg, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Siroki Brijeg are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and September, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 169 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 238 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 201 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 243 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Siroki Brijeg is 851 mm.