Find cheap hotels in Sissonne
Hotels from £33
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Sissonne
Most frequently booked hotels in Sissonne
Finding Sissonne Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Sissonne? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Sissonne has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Sissonne include:
- Musee de Laon
- Notre-Dame de Laon
- Lac de l'Ailette
- Ailette Golf Club
- Museum of the Dark Ages
- Pays de Thierache Tourism Office
- Museum of Thierache
When is the Best Time to Explore Sissonne?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Sissonne, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Sissonne are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 129 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 22°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 171 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Sissonne is 594 mm.