Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and minibars
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Modern European cuisine at The Burlington, one of the property's 2 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Indulge with manicures and pedicures, massages or body treatments at The Devonshire Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court and a health club
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Steps from Yorkshire Dales National Park and 14 minutes on foot from Bolton Priory
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1694 reviews
About the Devonshire Arms Hotel & SpaLocation Bolton Abbey, Skipton, England BD23 6AJ
Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an indoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A health club, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 4-star Skipton hotel is smoke free.
- 40 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- English breakfast (free)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) (24.1 km / 15 mi)
- Train station: Ilkley Station (8.9 km / 5.5 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa offers 40 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Cots/infant beds (complimentary) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
The Burlington – This restaurant specialises in Modern European cuisine and only serves dinner.Reservations are required.
The Brasserie – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. Other recreational amenities include an indoor pool.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Devonshire Spa. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Devonshire Arms Hotel Skipton
- Devonshire Arms Skipton
- Devonshire Arms Hotel
- Devonshire Arms
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.