Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine with ocean views at Triton Restaurant, one of the property's 3 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with facials, manicures and pedicures or Swedish massages at Feelgood Wellness
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the pool
- Within a 10-minute walk of Bisazza Street and Point Shopping Mall
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Preluna Hotel ratings based on 49 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Preluna Hotel
20 Jun 2019 by Christabelle Rapinett
Thank you for your positive review, and for sharing your experience at The Preluna. Your time and comments are appreciated by all of the Team! We look forward to welcome you some time soon at The Preluna. Kind regards
Very good value
long weekend getaway
About the The Preluna HotelLocation 124 Tower Road, Sliema, Malta SLM 1605
Renovations + Closures
The property is renovating until 31 October 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
The following facilities will be closed from 29 July 2019 until 04 August 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Fitness facilities
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Unwind on the hotel's private beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. At The Preluna Hotel, pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa or have fun in the sun with activities such as snorkelling and scuba diving. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a kid's pool and a steam room. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Sliema hotel.
- 280 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- 4 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 240 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1969
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Miniature golf on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Offsite parking reservations required
- Airport: Luqa (MLA-Malta Intl.) (11.6 km / 7.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Preluna Hotel offers 280 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Sliema hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a ceiling fan. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
Triton Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sakura japanese Cuisine – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Sciantusi – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open selected days.
The Skyroom Cocktail Bar – This restaurant overlooks the ocean. Open daily.
La Piazza Bar – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkelling on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Waterskiing on site
- Motor boating on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Parasailing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Scuba diving on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Feelgood Wellness has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 40
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 20 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 60
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 30.00 (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Destination fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 21 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Preluna Hotel Sliema
- Preluna Hotel
- Preluna Sliema
- Preluna Hotel Malta
- Preluna Hotel And Spa
- Preluna Hotel & Spa Malta/Sliema
- Preluna Malta
- Hotel Malta Preluna
You should know
- The Preluna Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Malta Eco-Certified, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.