Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Just a 3-minute drive from Famine Memorial and a few minutes from Sligo County Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 64 reviews
About the The Red Cottage & StablesLocation Shannon Eighter, Sligo, F91PY24
As a guest of The Red Cottage & Stables, you'll find tour or ticket assistance, a garden, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. Self parking is free. A complete renovation of The Red Cottage & Stables was completed in December 2016.
- 10 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Sligo Mac Diarmada Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Red Cottage & Stables offers 10 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and an iron/ironing board. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. This Sligo guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 9.50 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property does not have a Ireland Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.