Find cheap hotels in Solonghello
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Solonghello
Most frequently booked hotels in Solonghello
Finding Solonghello Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Solonghello? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Solonghello has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Solonghello include:
- Sacro Monte di Crea
- Castello di Uviglie
- Madonna delle Vigne
- Chiesa di San Bartolomeo
- San Martino di Rosignano Monferrato
- Church of Santa Caterina
- Casale Monferrato Public Gardens
When is the Best Time to Explore Solonghello?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Solonghello, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Solonghello are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Solonghello is 27 mm.