Find cheap hotels in Soportujar
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Soportujar
Most frequently booked hotels in Soportujar
Finding Soportujar Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Soportujar? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Soportujar has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Soportujar include:
- Puente Palo
- The Water Museum
- Poqueira Gorge
- Castle Lanjaron
- Alpujarras Gate
When making plans for your holiday in Soportujar, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Soportujar?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Soportujar, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Soportujar are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and February, whereas August and June have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 19°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 35°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Soportujar is 16 mm.