Enter dates to see availability
- Free wired Internet in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include meeting rooms and a conference centre
- Just a 4-minute walk from Corso Italia and 11 minutes on foot from Gulf of Naples
Hotel La Residenza Sorrento ratings based on 2 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel La Residenza Sorrento
Great hotel, friendly, helpful staff.
Nice hotel but very expensive
About the Hotel La Residenza SorrentoLocation Via Rota, 44, Sorrento, NA 80067
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free wired Internet. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Sorrento hotel is smoke free.
- 81 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Conference centre
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) (49.3 km / 30.6 mi)
- Train station: Sant'Agnello Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel La Residenza Sorrento offers 81 forms of accommodation.
Food & Drink
Hotel La Residenza Sorrento has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Check-in time starts at 03:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Weight limit: 22 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Beach and pool access is not allowed outside check-in and check-out hours. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and may not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 5 (one-way)
- Shuttle transfer per child: EUR 0 (one-way), (up to 2 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Residenza Sorrento
- Residenza Sorrento
You should know
- All guests (including children) need to be present at check-in to show their government-issued photo ID or passport.
- Onsite cash transactions can't exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For more details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in September.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.