Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, digital TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy regional cuisine while dining at The Restaurant
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a business centre and meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- 10 minutes by car from St. Mary's Stadium and 11 minutes from Southampton Cruise Terminal
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel
1 night stay
Ok hotel. Didn't wow me.
awesome for a couple weekend away
Disappointing Rugby Weekend
Great hotel, great facilities, 2nd stay and will return
Good hotel for a break
Chilworth Manor - Business Trip
About the Best Western Chilworth Manor HotelLocation Romsey Road, Southampton, England SO16 7PT
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 04 June 2019 until 31 December 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Hot tub
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel offers its guests an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. The business-friendly Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel also features 24-hour room service, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a porter/bellboy. Self parking is free. This 3-star Southampton hotel is smoke free.
- 97 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (7.5 km / 4.7 mi)
- Train station: Eastleigh Chandlers Ford Station (5.6 km / 3.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel offers 97 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
The Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests 17 years and younger must be supervised by an adult at all times in the Health Club, and are only permitted to use the swimming pool between 3 PM and 5:30 PM on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that children aged 17 years and under are only permitted to use the property's swimming pool between 3 PM - 5:30 PM on weekends and bank holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.25 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel Southampton
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Hotel
- Best Western Chilworth Manor Southampton
- Best Western Chilworth Manor
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.