Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute drive from St. Mary's Stadium and a few minutes from University of Southampton
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 652 reviews
About the Highfield House HotelLocation 119 Highfield Lane, Southampton, England SO17 1AQ
Highfield House Hotel offers its guests multilingual staff and dry cleaning/laundry services. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Southampton hotel is smoke free.
- 71 guestrooms or units
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (3.9 km / 2.4 mi)
- Train station: Southampton St Denys Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Highfield House Hotel offers 71 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Southampton hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Highfield House Hotel Southampton
- Highfield House Hotel
- Highfield House Southampton
- Highfield House
- Highfield Hotel Southampton
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.