Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy British cuisine and garden views while dining at MPW Steakhouse & Grill
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, body treatments or aromatherapy at Serenity Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 10-minute walk of Southampton Maritime Museum and WestQuay Shopping Centre
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour
1 Apr 2019 by Maciej Piwowarski, Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying at the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour and for taking your time to share your feedback with us. I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel. However, please be assured that we are continuously working on improving our services to provide you with an excellent guest experience. We always aim to learn from our guests’ feedback and we appreciate bringing to our attention areas that still can be improved. Once again, thank you for choosing Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour and I am certain that should we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at our hotel, your experience will be much improved. Kind Regards, Maciej Piwowarski, Front Office Manager
Excellent hotel if you are going on a cruise
A wonderful start to our 1st cruise
About the Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand HarbourLocation West Quay Road, Southampton, England SO15 1AG
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 11484 square feet (1067 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Southampton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 173 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 11484 sq ft of conference space
- 1067 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1994
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Southampton (SOU) (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Train station: Southampton Central Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour offers 173 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. 32-inch Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy English breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
MPW Steakhouse & Grill – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The Hamtun Atrium – Overlooking the garden, this bar specialises in local cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
Serenity Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- Grand Harbour Hotel
- Grand Harbour Southampton
- Grand Harbour
- De Vere Grand Harbour Hotel Southampton
- De Vere Grand Harbour Southampton
- De Vere Hotel Southampton
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.