Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a meeting room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Southampton Maritime Museum and Ocean Village Marina
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 574 reviews
About the The White Star TavernLocation 28 Oxford Street, Southampton, England SO14 3DJ
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the luxury The White Star Tavern. This 5-star Southampton inn is smoke free.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Southampton Central Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
The White Star Tavern offers 13 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The White Star Tavern has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 7.5 and GBP 9 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- White Star Tavern Inn Southampton
- White Star Tavern Inn
- White Star Tavern Southampton
- White Star Tavern
- White Star Tavern Hotel Southampton