Find cheap hotels in Southampton
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Southampton
Most frequently booked hotels in Southampton
Finding Southampton Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Southampton? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Southampton hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Southampton
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Southampton, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following Southampton hotel for the free breakfast:
- Quality Inn
The welcoming city of Southampton is known for its beaches. Popular attractions in and around Southampton include:
- Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre
- Southampton Art School and Gallery
- Chippewa Golf & Country Club
- South Port Golf Course
- Dennys Dam Conservation Area
- Saugeen Golf Club
- Piper's Glen Golf Club
When is the Best Time to Explore Southampton?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Southampton, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Southampton are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are May and April, whereas December and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -13°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 25°C and the nighttime average is 6°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Southampton is 33 mm.